Avaya 1608i IP Phone
Avaya 1608i IP Phone, integrates perfectly into the office VoIP infrastructure. This IP phone is designed for everyday use. Office telephone system users typically use multiple forms of communication including voice and email. Despite the fact that users need high-quality telephone, they rarely receive many simultaneous calls. Typical users for everyday use of phones are full-time employees and sales staff. This Avaya 1608i Desk phone can dramatically increase their productivity in any work environment. There is a dedicated headset port for quick and easy connection of your headset, alternatively the duplex speakerphone will deliver crystal clear two way audio.
The device supports up to 8 lines, has an address book up to 100 entries, call log up to 100 entries and is compatible with platforms like Avaya IP Office and Avaya Communication Manager Release 3.x and higher.
Avaya 1608i Features:
- 3 row x 24 character white backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- Firmware upgradeable 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- 128 party conferencing
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator Integrated headset jack Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
Would you like to have this Avaya 1608i to meet your office communication needs? Contact us to know more about our Avaya IP Office Bundle offer with Avaya 1608i IP Phones.