IP Phones are a one of the inevitable part of everyday business communication. There are so many brands that manufacture quality VoIP Phones in Dubai. Some of the leading brands like Avaya and Cisco develop IP phones with world-class technology. The Avaya IP Phones are considered in case of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices for small and medium organizations. These IP phones provides organization with comprehensive solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications.
This telephone system syndicates the old-styled telephony system with Multi-purpose communication solution accelerating in reducing the running cost of Business in turn increasing the productivity and the quality of Customer Service.
You may notice that we are using VoIP phones and IP Phones interchangeably. By all means both are same.
The Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office is the apt-solution for any establishment with employees starting from two to 1000 employees, whether it’s a start-up or a firm that has multiple locations. It permits a continuous service, reduced costs enhancing efficient service to customers/clients
Avaya has 5 versions of the IP Office Functioning System. They are pre-installed on to the system and are initiated with an SD card and license.
- BASIC EDITION phone system is largely used for a limited user with basic requirements.
- ESSENTIAL EDITION phone system is used for a small office or an outlet with users up to 32 extensions
- PREFERRED EDITION is mainly used for a larger workplace or multi-site facility that can cater up to 384 users. This system provisions strong voicemail and auto attendant system that is made for high volume and added programming requirements.
- ADVANCED EDITION - All the above mentioned along with the competence to have a call center along with reporting, conference bridges and many more.
- BASIC EDITION PARTNER MODE - The Partner mode version necessities the need for a relocation path from the Legacy Avaya Partner Phone system; the original savings in the phones may be used with the IP Office main system which includes added benefits and an updated platform.
Cisco IP Phones
An IP Phone can be used instead of traditional phone systems small Businesses. Cisco VoIP Phones are designed in harmony with the switching and connecting of VOIP as well as landline calls. The combination of an IP PBX with innovative tools for Messaging and association via Cisco’s Unified Communications Manger Express has demonstrated itself to be the apt solution for small Businesses in increasing the productivity.
The Cisco IP phone guarantees a simple and easy to deploy system which favors the economical, technical, reliable side of an IP Phone.
Cisco is the number one overall voice and video communications equipment vendor in the world and the leader in most unified communications categories, including conferencing and messaging
The Cisco IP Phones can be categorized as follows according the needs of an enterprise:
- Affordable, occasional-use and specialty VoIP communications:-
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 Series: a bottom-level VoIP endpoint that provisions elementary telephony features at a very reasonable price. The single-line Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 is an affordable, entry-level VoIP endpoint designed to grow with your small, midsize, or enterprise organization.
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series: The affordable Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 delivers cost-effective VoIP communication services for specialty, occasional-use settings.
- General business VoIP communications:-
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series: The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals and is an ideal cost-effective solution for small-to-large companies.
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series: If your business requires a caliber of business-level voice communications, a connection to color displays and Gigabit Ethernet on hand-picked models, ruggedized voice-centric handsets for wireless LAN networks, and sustenance for third-party endpoint XML-based applications, the Cisco IP Phone 7900 Series address these requirements.
- Advanced HD video, VoIP and mobile communications:–
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series: The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series portrays the eccentric endpoint portfolio that delivers luxury of use with greater performance, while your business can profit from cost-effective, reliable, secure, and scalable high-definition voice over IP communications technology.
- Multimedia applications for Cisco IP Phones:- Cisco has a robust ecosystem of third party IP endpoint application developers. These know-how partners give you access to a new world of value-added Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications for your endpoints.
- Analog telephone adaptors and accessories:- The cost-effective, standards-based Cisco ATA190 Analog Telephone Adaptor protects your existing analog telephone investment while delivering true VoIP terminations.
We are always here to help you with all your telecommunication requirements. Contact us to know more about our servics and brands we deal with.